Sunday, September 6, 2015

Daily Sketch - Shades of Blue

Today was a sleepy day, after a very late night before,
so I randomly colored with my watercolor pencils and
gave the squares a dash of water!


Actually, it was very soothing, if not very inspired.

Hope those of you in the USA are enjoying this holiday weekend!

Post Script - my head has been in a whirl lately with my sister being in and out of rehab and the hospital. I had read and commented on my friend Ann's post here about a week ago, and completely forgotten it, except in my subconscious memory, I guess, because I had no recollection of it when I did this. We had spent the night before in the emergency room with my sister (who is OK) but lack of sleep does crazy things to my brain! Sorry, Anne! I should be caught up on sleep now!

2 comments:

Simone said...

Lovely calming shades of blue. Did you see Anne's blog recently? She painted (or did a collage) something very similar. x

Anne Butera said...

Don't be sorry! This is lovely and I'm glad it could give you a bit of solace.

Sending you hugs, my friend.