Saturday, October 5, 2013

An Upcoming Show

I've been working on some fiber artwork for an event, which is coming all too soon!


I finished up these two pieces, which were also in a recent show for our Arts Collaborative...

"Anne"  machine stitching, applique, colored pencil

"Meditation"  fiber, painted fabric, needle felting, hand embroidery, natural fibers

and I even had them professionally framed for the upcoming show!


I have several more pieces in progress and will share them soon,

Have a wonderful weekend!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your meditation piece. I want to walk right into the image.

Good luck with the show :).

Stay inspired!

Libby Fife said...

Both of those pieces framed very nicely! Simple yet very polished. Good luck with the show. I certainly wish I could be there to support you in person.

Karen L R said...

beautiful pieces.

Simone said...

Wonderful work Judy. Good luck with the show! x

sharon said...

Always a bit unnerving, exposing your art to anyone who attends a show. Your pieces speak the heart's language and so will be "heard" by all who see them. Lovely, Judy.

Anonymous said...

Your works look really beautiful after framing. Love the portrait.
You are talented and creative Judy.
I wish you a lot of succes for the coming show.

Hélène

Jennifer Richardson said...

they're wonderful....i'm swooning especially over the "meditation"
...how gorgeous!
-Jennifer