Thursday, November 18, 2010

Art Every Day Month - Day 18 - Arty Gifts

I've received some terrific ATCs from friends lately (lucky me!), and I thought I'd share them with you!


These are from Karen at Sew and Sow Life - beautiful day and night images with careful stitching. Lovely! (The colors look better if you click to enlarge.)


Then Karen's mom, Elaine, gave me several ATCs, and they came in a pink cardstock box which she made herself!


But my favorite card from Elaine was this wonderful image which looks a lot like my cat Angus!
Elaine uses colored papers and clippings from magazines and catalogs for her cards. So clever!


And my friend Janice sent me these lovelies, made with watercolor markers, stamps and mixed media!
Just beautiful!

All of these will go in my ATC album, which I enjoy so much and look through often.
Thank you so much, my dear friends!!


4 comments:

Anne Butera said...

What wonderful gifts!

nanke's stuff said...

These are all really, really wonderful. How fun and how lucky you are to have such talented, creative, and generous friends! nancy

ghostkitten said...

love the cat in the bag. so cute!

Carrie P. said...

they are all so fabulous. Such creative people.