Wednesday, December 16, 2009



Here are three more cards created by Janice, also known as "Summer Girl", from Reyn's Nest.
I'm a bit behind in posting them, but the collection, celebrating the 25 days leading up to Christmas,
is beautiful. Thank you so much for these treasures, Janice. I know that everyone who reads
 my blog is enjoying them.

Right now I feel like I'm way behind on my "to do" list!
For one thing, I owe Janice several ATCs!
I did just finish the pet portrait I've been working on, and I
 will photograph it in the morning and post about it.
I have a few little gifts to finish, cards to get out in the morning,
preparations to make for our trip next week, etc., etc.
It's a busy time, but I'm trying to enjoy the season
while buzzing around doing a million errands!!

1 comment:

Simone said...

The ATC's are lovely Judy. I have never made them before but think I will give them a go next year. I am inspired by all the lovely work I see! I hope you are enjoying the holiday season. x