Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December Already!



I wish I could say that I made these ATCs, but the artist is my friend Janice from Reyn's Nest, who is making a series of Artist Trading cards for Advent - 25 cards leading up to Christmas, and an extra set for me!! I am so lucky!!
These are for the first two days and I will post one each day as the month goes on.
Thank you, thank you, Janice!
I am still in the process of preparing work for my exhibit on Saturday, and also trying to winterize my blog header, but not having much luck with it tonight! Hopefully I'll do better in the morning and will have a new photo behind the title. I cannot remember how I did it on my other blog. Any tips from my blogger friends?

4 comments:

Shell said...

Hi Judy. Just hit customize. Then go to header then hit edit.
From there you can upload your new picture for the header.

Karen L R said...

i love the idea of making a series of atc's to celebrate the season!

Lori said...

I LOVE your new banner. Looks like you got it to work!

Meredith said...

I think I may have to steal the idea of advent ATCs for next Christmas. 'Tis the season to be brilliant, apparently... you have such a great friend.

I hope your exhibit goes beautifully and the prep is not too stressful!