Friday, September 11, 2009

Recent ATCs


Here are two ATCs exchanged between my friend Janice and me. Janice's (top) has a real starfish on it, making it a bit difficult to scan, but I love the cut-outs, the fish stamps and the whole effect of it being "Underwater", the title.
Mine is made with fused, hand painted fabric scraps, and after scanning it I added the word "joyful" to it.
This is Janice's birthday weekend coming up, and I made a cut paper card for her which she has already received, so I've posted it on my other blog, Paper Perks.

Here's wishing everyone a lovely weekend!

Warmly,
Judy

6 comments:

tea time and roses said...

Hello Dear Judy!

I just visited paper perks! The papercut picture is beautiful and so is your ATC. It is so inspiring to have others who cherish art as you do to share with, simply wonderful! You and your husband enjoy a lovely weekend.

Smiles...

Beverly

quiltcat said...

really nice ATCs! I love the cheerful flower and how you made your background even more interesting with little strips of fabric.

Beena said...

Both are lovely ATCs!

Libby Fife said...

I think they are both lovely. I especially like the idea of the dimensionality of the top one and then the colors of the bottom one. Great results:)

Simone said...

I must have a go at making an ATC. They really are minature works of art. x

tea time and roses said...

Dropping by to wish you a beautiful week!

Smiles...