Friday, April 24, 2009

Recent ATCs

Here are some lovely artist trading cards I have received from friends.

Recently my friend Elaine sent me these two very sweet ATCs. With a few pieces of paper and
some snips of the scissors, Elaine creates pictures of children that remind me of comforting,
old fashioned children's book illustrations. I just love these!

My friend Janice made this one, using a variety of techniques, and I just think it is so pretty!
I love this quotation, the layering effect and, of course, the beautiful bird!

I made this card for Janice. She is a real beachcomber and ocean lover - in fact, her blog profile name is 'Summer Girl', and I know she is anxiously awaiting her return to Cape Cod where she spends the summer months. Thus, this card, called 'Looking Ahead'!

I need to get busy making more cards for friends. It's a wonderful way to collect and share 'little masterpieces'!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Judith,
Nice to meet you. I'm always happy to meet new artists. Your card to Janice is very nice, very creative. Do you sell them ? Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.

Nan and =^..^= said...

Hi Judy, those cards are all inspiring!

Simone said...

The ATC's are inspiring and beautiful. I really like the detail of the boat in the eye of the ATC you made for your friend. I didn't see it straight away!