Sunday, June 15, 2008

Seven Projects in Seven Days - Day Seven

Here is a little window bird which I completed this morning. The day is so rainy it's just about impossible to get a good photo.  
 I had made a prototype of this bird a few years ago, and it sits in front of my kitchen window. Just seeing the silhouette against the window view makes me happy. 
I'd like to make this bird in many different ways, with different materials and colors, and that opens a window to another possible challenge for me.
So this ends my "Seven Projects in Seven Days" challenge. Later I will write my observations about it, but right now I am happy to be finished!!

2 comments:

tea time and roses said...

Hello Judy!

I had to stop by and see how things were going! You are all finished, and each one is just lovely! I so love this bird, what a pretty shade of blue. I love your work Judy, you are a true artist! You have a fabulous rest of the week!

Smiles...

Beverly

Gayle said...

This is beautiful! I've enjoyed your seven in seven projects so much. :-)Gayle