Thursday, June 12, 2008

Seven Projects in Seven Days - Day Four



Today I worked on this paper portrait which I'll call "Coffee Pleasure". The lady was done with a scrapbook paper background and I used various art papers and cardstock for her face, hair and hands.
For about the last 25 years I've concentrated mainly on fabric art as my means of artistic expression, but lately I've found cut paper to be very easy and enjoyable also. So many modes of expression, so little time!!!
Time to relax for a while and plan something for tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Digitalgran said...

I love those projects and I think it might help me to get over my creative block to try and get something done each day for 7 days too.

Terri Stegmiller said...

this is great also. I have come to enjoy paper so much more too.