Saturday, March 8, 2008

ATC Swap, Part 2



I've been having a terrible time with Blogger today, struggling to post pictures and arrange the text as I wanted it! I've read about others who have also had problems with Blogger. Any suggestions for a better service?
 I finally decided  to divide this post into two parts. As I said in my last post, I'm doing an ATC swap with my friend Janice. Here are my offerings for January and February. Both are done with fabric applique and the February heart has added beading.
This is a great format for trying out design ideas on a very small scale!! I'm already cooking up an idea for March!

3 comments:

Gayle said...

Those are above and beyond! They are absolutely beautiful. I'm especially fond of the blue tree/landscape. It looks like it took a lot of time and effort.

Gayle said...

Thank you for your kind post.:-)

Unknown said...

They finally fixed the scroll bar in the layout section. And, I used to be able to copy and past pictures within a post once I had uploaded it. I can't do that any longer. I have to upload the pictures in a backwards order.

These pieces are AWESOME!!! Very imaginative!

Love, hugs, and mush,
KJ