Friday, January 18, 2008

Something Blue

 It's Friday night and I haven't finished my craft for the week, so I'm sharing pictures of two bracelets I made for my sister, Carol, last week. 
Carol is a retired teacher who taught first grade for more than 35 years. She lives with her sweet cat, Emily Elizabeth, who shares her name with a character from the series of children's books about Clifford the Big Red Dog.  Carol's favorite color is blue and, when I found some pretty beads with blue flowers recently, I knew that I'd use them in a bracelet for her. The two bracelets are meant to compliment each other and were fun to make with glass beads and pretty findings. 
I'm still working on a chain maille bracelet for Carol, but the pattern is complicated, so it may take a while!! Sorry, Carol!! 

2 comments:

Sandra Evertson said...

They are Beautiful and cute kitty too!
Sandra Evertson

Connie from Beverly Hills California said...

You are so talented!! They are beautiful! I luv the lovely items I won on your Giveaway. Thanks So Much!! Connie