Monday, January 1, 2007

New Year, New Blog!


It wasn't that long ago that I became aware of blogs and what they were. But, when I read my first crafting blog, I knew that this was something I wanted to do! I do love to create works in fabric, but often become bogged down in buying more materials, viewing other people's work and thinking rather than doing. So now I'll have a place to 'show up' with my work, express my thoughts about what I'm working on and, hopefully, get some feedback on the results! Also, I have many creative friends and I'm hoping that they will let me share some of their work with you, too!

With so many disturbing things going on in the world, I find the process of creating something funny, cute, or even beautiful, a welcome diversion! Here's to a creative and happy New Year!

No comments: